Instala la app de Android para una mejor experiencia.

Meet a persons

Hi, somebody here?

Publicado 12 oct. 2023 06:43 por 350
Reportar Añadir recompensa (opcional)

hello, yesss

Publicado 12 oct. 2023 08:55 por 1050
Reportar
Inicia sesión para contestar

Hello Dayli how are you?, where are you from?

Publicado 12 oct. 2023 09:21 por 350
Reportar
Hello, I'm from Cuba.
Where are you from, Ruth? - 12 oct. 2023 11:46

Hello Dayli, I am from Venezuela but l live in Holland

Publicado 13 oct. 2023 18:00 por 350
Reportar

It’s great!
My nationality is Cuban, but I actually live in Dubai.
Last year I wished I had visited Holland but in the embassy of Holland in my country, they didn't allow me to visit because they said "The Latin there are possible immigrants" It was so funny jajaja.
Can you tell me how life for there? What is the name of your city? What are the most beautiful places have you ever seen? Do you like the weather in Holland?
Here in Dubai, not all things are as beautiful as told in the promotions, further, the weather is the worst, imagine the temperature never below 35 Celsius, the good thing is there is conditioner air everywhere, otherwise, we would have already melted
The best moment to visit Dubai is between November and December.
Greeting!!!

Publicado 16 oct. 2023 10:07 por 1050
Reportar

Hello how are you? I live in Vaals, it is a border city that they call the triple point because 3 countries converge, Holland, Germany and Belgium. The climate is horrible, too cold, the sun does not heat up when it comes out, the summer is somewhat short. This city is very beautiful, you live peacefully, here it is not like they say that everything is spectacular, I will always say nothing how Venezuela hahahaha. I was in Cuba a few years ago in Varadero, we saw some parts of the island, it is very beautiful and the people are very warm.

Publicado 18 oct. 2023 18:00 por 350
Reportar

Hello everyone, I'm from Cuba. I live in Sofia, Bulgaria for 2 years. Bulgaria is a beautifull country, but the cities are very old, specialy a city named Plovdiv, that is considered one of the oldest citie in europe. Here you can find some many places of termal water there are really nice, you can find places for skiing and other beautifull places to visit. The wether here is very nice, the winter sometimes is a little hard and in summer is very nice. The only that i don't like of this country is the lenguage, is difficult to learn.
Please, if you could correct the errors in my writing, I would appreciate it.

Publicado 19 oct. 2023 15:01 por 50
Reportar

Apple AirPods (2nd Generation) Wireless Ear Buds, Bluetooth Headphones with Lightning Char...

-