Instala la app de Android para una mejor experiencia.

Vocabulary

Hi! I have had problems with the vocabulary, due to I haven't had new words in my vocabulary since last week 

Publicado 4 jul. 2023 24:12 por 3080
Reportar
1 20

Hey Barbara! It looks like you've hit the maximum number of words that you have set in your preferences (80 words to review per day).

The Vocabulary Builder is designed to not give you new words until you have learned the words you currently have so that you review less than your maximum each day.

There are two ways to handle this situation:

1. Increase the maximum amount of words you want to review every day in your preferences. But this will make it longer to study vocabulary.
  2. The better option is to make sure you study your vocabulary every day. If you can do it every day, you will remember the words longer, and they will be shown to you less frequently. This will make room for new words to appear in your list.

It can be a challenge to remember to study vocabulary every day, but if you do it right you should only need to study a few minutes a day.

Remember to review each word quickly. Don't spend more than a few seconds on each word. If you can't remember the word almost instantly, press the red button to try again.

This will help you study faster and also keep you from getting headaches from trying so hard to remember the word.

If you do study every day and the problem still persists even when you have less than 80 words to study for the day, let me know and I'll investigate more.

Publicado 4 jul. 2023 07:11 por 19700
Reportar
Inicia sesión para contestar

Hi Chris, thank you so much for your answer. First, I will try to learn the old words, so I could to learn new words when these appear. I have had this problem for two weeks. 

Publicado 4 jul. 2023 13:26 por 3080
Reportar
Just let me know if you still are not seeing new words even when you don't have 80 words to review on a day. We can talk about it in the weekly Zoom class as well. - 4 jul. 2023 19:25
Inicia sesión para contestar

Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G | 2021 | 2-Day Battery | Unlocked | Made for US 4/128GB | 48MP C...

$134.99